Baig Security is looking for a knowledgeable Accounting Supervisor who can provide guidance and support to Accounting Team, including training, coaching, and mentoring while increasing department accuracy and efficiency. The Accounting Supervisor will delegate, supervise, and participate in accounting department tasks, as well as oversee the recording, tracking, and reporting of financial information, and payroll. Have the knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel Sheets and Xero.
- Responsible for maintenance/oversight of the day-to-day general ledger transactions
- Ensure that all accounting transactions are recorded accurately and in a timely manner
- Responsible for month end close processes including journal entries, reconciliations and supporting documentation
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports
- Ensure accuracy and compliance to accounting standards, procedures and internal control
- Prepare audit findings
- Prepare income tax returns and acting as an audit representative
- Provide monthly and yearly comparative financial information to management for planning and to foster continuous improvement.
- Administer payroll, validate hours and manage other payroll related updates.
- Ensure billing, invoicing, deposits accuracy and timeline are met by Bookkeeper.
- Provide financial, business and tax advice
- University Degree with a specialization in Accounting
- CPA is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of previous full-cycle bookkeeping/accounting experience
- You are a critical thinker who is passionate about process improvements and finding efficiencies
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and pay strong attention to detail
- You are an experienced QuickBooks Online user
- Ability to work independently but also within a team environment with a dedication to excellence and a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00-$28.00 per hour
- Accounting: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote