Roy Morgan is Australia's best known and longest established market research company, with an unparalleled reputation for reliable, accurate, meaningful, revealing market research. Our CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) Department, with its talented team of Telephone Interviewers, conduct over 200,000 surveys a year on a variety of subjects from opinion polls and customer satisfaction to government and social research.
About the Role
Our CATI team now has a vacancy for a CATI Supervisor, reporting directly to the Call Centre Manager. This is a casual role, with shifts running during weeknights and weekends.
Please note that you will be required to have the flexibility to work from home and the Melbourne CBD office. You will require your own Windows PC in order to work from home.
In this role you will be:
- Supervising, leading and motivating interviewers to achieve project targets to the highest quality standards
- Coaching and managing the performance of low performing interviewers, as defined by set targets, throughout the assigned shift
- Briefing and training interviewers in the requisite skills required to work on specific projects through collaboration with other Supervisors and Project Managers
- Monitoring interviewer work performance, work output and productivity statistics during shift to ensure compliance with quality standards and project specifications
- The primary point of contact for any behaviour or performance issues in the call centre while on shift
To succeed in this role you must have:
- Availability across weeknights and weekends, and be able to commit to at least 20 hours per week
- Flexibility to work from home and the Melbourne CBD office
- Your own Windows PC
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Intermediate MS Office Skills
- Experience managing a team (mandatory); Call centre and/or market research related managerial experience is highly desirable
If you think you have what it takes, click Apply Now or email us on [email protected]
with your resume, outlining your expression of interest.