CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT CENTRE SUPERVISOR
Manitoba Hydro is consistently recognized as one of Manitoba's Top Employers!
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Defined-benefit pension plan.
- Nine-day work cycle which normally results in every other Monday off, providing for a balanced approach to work, family life
- Flex-time and partially remote work schedule (providing the option to work remotely 3 days per 2 week period), depending on
nature of work, operational requirements and work location.
Manitoba Hydro is a leader among energy companies in North America, recognized for providing highly reliable service and
exceptional customer satisfaction. Join our team of Manitoba's best as we continue to build a company that supports innovation,
commitment and customer service.
Under the general direction of the Customer Engagement Centre Manager, you will plan, organize and coordinate resources and
activities in the Customer Engagement Centre. In addition, the Supervisor will provide guidance and leadership to the Customer
Engagement Centre staff and will focus and participate in activities and initiatives that support customer service excellence. You are
responsible for delivering a customer-centric experience while supporting Manitoba Hydro's Strategy 2040 aspirations. Will strive to
achieve all designated service levels & KPIs, contributing to the success of service levels, enterprise goals, and ultimately customer
- Plan, organize, and coordinate the operation and activities in the Customer Engagement Centre.
- Provide guidance, coaching, feedback, training, and developmental opportunities to staff in support a positive work
environment and to enhance the effectiveness and engagement of the work group.
- Monitor quality of service and reinforce positive customer service behaviors by reviewing customer interactions and providing
feedback to staff.
- Review account and service decisions with Customer Support Representatives to ensure that there is consistency and that
decisions are made in accord with Customer Service policies and practices.
- Prepare performance appraisals, perform job applicant interviews, and recommend staff selection.
- Participate in the evaluation of processes, procedures, and work methods to identify, recommend and /or implement
improvement opportunities that maximize results and enhance the customer experience.
- Communicate with internal customers at all levels of the Corporation and resolve issues with external customers that escalate
above the Customer Support Representative level.
- Represent the department on committees and teams as required.
- Participate in business planning.
"Principal Duties are intended to be an accurate reflection of the main duties essential for this position. They are not designed to be
an exhaustive list of all duties, tasks and responsibilities."
- Minimum Grade 12 with completion of a Certificate Program and four years of directly related experience.
- Proven supervisory, organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, adapt to ongoing change and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of the Customer Engagement Centre and of inter-related departments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Banner billing system.
MANITOBA HYDRO IS COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND EMPLOYMENT EQUITY