A calculating planner, leading their fleet to certain victory by provisioning an arsenal of winning tools and pioneering triumphant solutions in every customer transaction. You are…
Admiral of Service Amenities
As Admiral of Service Amenities (Systems Operations Supervisor), you will primarily lead the Systems Operations and Voice Operations teams, ensuring the delivery of AWESOME service experiences for Execulink customers.
Additionally, you will be responsible for all services and devices from the Core Network, Systems and Software for any devices utilized at the customer premise, except for those explicitly assigned to others groups in the company while still providing resources for those assigned responsibilities.
You will make recommendations on new programs, policies and procedures that support continuous improvement, benefiting our organization and customers. The Systems Operations Supervisor is a member of the leadership team who makes decisions which align with our Vision, Mission and Values.
- Full-time, salaried position
- Operations Hybrid work opportunity with the primary work location based in our Woodstock Headquarters
- Primary work hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. The department provides support 24/7 so there may be the need occasionally to provide support outside of core hours for activities such as outage management or other supervisory activities.
- Flexible availability for some evenings and weekends to participate in leadership, business development, supervisory activities and outage recovery plans
- Occasional travel may be required within Southwestern Ontario including the GTA
Work for a company that supports what is most important to you
At Execulink, we live our Values. We build up our community by giving back through community donations that matter to you. Check out our Humans of ExeculinkBlog to see why our employees love being part of this awesome team: https://www.execulink.ca/blog/tag/humans-of-execulink/
When it comes to benefits, we have you covered!
- Our awesome total compensation package includes perks and benefits such as:
- Competitive starting salary
- A culture that supports your growth and needs, with flexible hybrid work options
- Opportunity to grow your compensation through our referral bonus plan
- Matching RRSP contributions to grow your savings
- A Comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, drug, and vision coverage
- Discounted Execulink services for your personal use
- Tuition reimbursement
- A Health & Wellness Program, which includes $300 to be spent on your personal wellness
- Interest free equipment loans to stay current with your personal tech needs
In this rewarding opportunity, you will achieve:
- Working with the Network Operations Manager to develop reporting, set KPIs, consistently monitor, and provide formal and informal feedback to the Systems Operations, Service Operations Support (SOS) and Network Operations teams
- Conducting regularly scheduled weekly team meetings and participate in daily scrums
- Developing and executing individual coaching plans including regularly scheduled 1:1s, 30/60/90 planning for Smart Goals and maintenance activities
- Conducting Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPRs), and Employee Performance Improvement Plan (EPIP) meetings
- Documenting performance, attendance or behavioural issues; ensuring timely appropriate resolution to the concern up to and including termination as guided by Management and HR
- Approval of timesheets/vacation/time off requests
- Participating in hiring, training and retaining activities
- Supervising all technical operations to maintain the integrity, quality and consistency of all services
- Providing technical support and direction regarding new and existing technologies, operational standards, policies and procedures in addition to staff development.
- Developing (with Manager) a balanced set of metrics and targets that will be used to monitor the effectiveness of the Operational performance of the Systems and Network that support the organization and the team that manages them
- Leading the development and documentation of technical standards
- Creating purchase orders
- Preparing progress reports on a weekly basis for management and ensuring service level agreements (SLA) are consistently met
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and responsiveness; you will work closely with other departments to ensure the fastest possible response to requests and resolve escalated issues
- Maintaining and/or create vendor relationships to positively impact the success of Execulink
- Implementing approved methods of procedure
- Proposing and developing (with Manager) the strategic direction for the software and hardware that will be used to provide future services to our customers
- Managing the life-cycle of software and hardware used to support the services we provide to customers
Your Qualifications Include:
- A University degree or college diploma, with a focus in Business and/or Technology, preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment
- Superior leadership skills, with 2 years supervisory experience in a fast-paced operations department including project management and delivery of an AWESOME experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the telecom industry in a technical or customer service role
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and motivate teams to deliver an awesome customer experience while achieving targets and KPIs
- Ability to analyze results with the purpose of formulating successful actions for improvement
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and follow-up, with strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills combined with exceptional service practices, tactics and tools
- Above average skill with the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook, in addition to strong keyboarding and data entry abilities
- Valid Class G Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation
- Successful applicants will be required to complete a clear criminal background check
How to Apply
- If interested, submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to [email protected] later than 4:00 PM on Friday September 22, 2023.
- In your cover letter, tell us why you think you would excel as a leader in our operation team!
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodstock, ON N4V 1E3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Telecommunications: 2 years (preferred)
- Network Operations Supervisor: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person