Company Introduction: T&T Supermarket Inc. was founded in 1993 with two stores in BC. Since then, it has expanded rapidly and is now Canada’s largest Asian supermarket chain with 31 stores across the country: 13 in BC, 7 in Alberta, 10 in Ontario, and 1 in Quebec. The Company’s continuous expansion is going to bring more new stores in the next couple of years.
The Role: Reporting to the e-Commerce Fulfilment Supervisor, eCommerce Order Picker is a self-motivated, performance driven individual who can perform order fulfillment and shipping process from order inception through delivery to our customer. We are looking for an individual who has the ability to adapt to our business model and meet below job duties and requirements.
- Major Responsibilities: Manages pick customer’s orders
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Pick items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
- Packs items for shipping and ensure that orders are accurate.
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Plans and monitors product storage and dispatch
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Performs other general store duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements
- Previous Experience Working in a Warehouse or retail environment Preferred.
- Experience Working With an RF Scanner and computerized order system Preferred.
- Keen Attention to Detail, Ability to Lift Heavy Objects, Ability to Stay on Feet for Long Periods of Time.
- Positive Attitude; Self-Motivated; Active Safety Conscious.
- Ability to Work in a Fast Paced, Busy Environment.
- Good Communication Skills, Ability to Work Well on a Team but Be Self-Motivated and Independent at Times
Safety Statement Safety continues to be T&T Supermarket’s top priority. We’ve established health and safety policies and measures to ensure our Stores, Food Processing & Production Centres and Warehouse & Distribution are as safe as possible.
- Staff purchase discount
- Paid annual leave, sick leave, marriage leave and bereavement leave
- Discounted staff meals
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Shift work is required
- Weekday & weekend