UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD
Position: Financial Service Manager
Dealership: Mercedes-Benz Surrey
Department: Sales - Business Office
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada’s Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To champion OpenRoad’s Climate Goals.
- Establish long- and short-term goals for the Finance & Insurance department, including objectives for turnover, profit, percentage, and finance source.
- Establish methods and procedures to accomplish above planned objectives.
- Analyze performance of the Finance & Insurance department to determine level of fulfillment of planned goals.
- Determine needed programs and/or actions to increase performance on a continuing basis.
- Identify targets for finance product sales and ensure that such targets are met.
- Proactively identify client needs and offer appropriate advice in accordance with business objectives.
- Contribute to planning and development of budgets, implementation of action plans, and monitor variances against budget.
- Communicate department objectives and methods and procedures to all department staff.
- Must follow Company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to General Manager.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Well organized and possess strong time management skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and to be able to build relationships.
- Highly self-motivated and have the ability to learn quickly and be open to challenges.
- Strong financial skills and business networks.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
A valid British Columbia Driver’s License with a good driving record.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.