The Account Supervisor is responsible for keeping projects moving on a day-to-day basis, establishing strong relationships with clients and supporting Digital Producers to ensure executional excellence. The Account Supervisor is a thinker, problem-solver, strong communicator, extremely organized with exceptional attention to details.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Project Planning and Scoping:
- Building project proposals and SOWs
- Project scoping: creation of project briefs and support for the digital producers and other department leads.
- Project planning: planning out the different stages of a project, listing out resources required, overseeing the creation of project timelines and estimates, and providing guidance and support for the digital producers
- Account planning support: Assist Account Director in quarterly planning
- Leads project execution and gives direction to Digital Producers
- Ensures high quality work output that is on strategy and on brand
- Ensuring the financial health of the account by ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget
- Enforces BAM procedures and processes are used
- Function as the key day-to-day client contact and responsible for accurate and timely communications to clients
- Build a solid and lasting relationship with clients, taking initiative to monitor clients competitor marketing efforts using the necessary tools.
- Maintain appropriate contact with the necessary individuals on the client team from start to finish.
- Work with finance team and the Account director to optimize financial performance.
- Contribute to the achievement of the client’s marketing and sales objectives through a collaborative and profitable relationship
- Create proposals and SOWs in Netsuite
- Act as a leader to junior positions (eg. Digital Producers, Interns), coach and mentor them in various tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and French.
- University degree in the field of Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- 3 to 5 years of direct work experience in an account or project management capacity, including all aspects of process development, execution and managing a team, in web marketing environments.
- Demonstrate an interest and passion for marketing.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, with experience managing multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written presentation skills.