- Managing and monitoring all service activities for the K-Customers in assigned territory.
- Apply knowledge, experience, training, documentation, communication to make the correct technical diagnosis and provide the right answer to the customer.
- Evaluate hydraulic, mechanical and electrical systems using schematics and diagnostic equipment.
- Organize regular visits to customers with special focus on K-Customers and target accounts.
- Provide technical product information to K-Customers and target accounts within assigned territory.
- Manage and report open machine downtime cases within assigned territory. Provide support and solutions to quickly get machines running in the shortest timeframe possible.
- Manage customer expectations for open service-related topics ensuring the completion of technical interventions in optimal efficiency and reliability conditions.
- Training – Organize, prepare and perform internal and external training sessions (familiarization, product, operator, technical, other) for employees and customers to ensure the highest level of training possible.
- Follow up and report performance of training activities. Updating training systems, analyze and improve training programs and software databases.
- Has a "Service sales" role in coordination with his manager/supervisor by communicating all information that may help with developing Services offers the global offering to the customer.
- Promote Haulotte where able and suggest services, trainings and parts during visits.
- Organize and communicate visits with Sales team to support new machine delivery and customer support as requested.
- Travel as required to customer locations. Booking travel per Haulotte travel policy while following a smart travel concept to maximize travel efficiency and cost.
- Provide reports of his activities to department supervisor/manager to include reporting activities in TSheets.
- Responsible for the company's brand image.
- Responsible for the quality of interventions carried out at the customer's site.
- Work collaboratively with direct manager to provide appropriate technical solutions and identify actions
- relating to issues within existing systems for solutions.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Travel within assigned territory to manage all service-related activities per above essential functions. To include technical expertise support with the goal to minimize machine downtime and improve overall customer experience.
- Manage, organize, prepare, and perform internal and external training sessions (familiarization, product, operator, technical, other) for employees/customers to ensure the highest level of training possible. Receive new machines delivered to customers to ensure a proper hand-off. Orchestrate visits with Sales Managers to ensure the best support possible.
- Document, reporting, admin (email, booking travel, TSheets, etc.)
- Other duties based on the needs of the company.
- French speaker required
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in maintenance and repair on aerial lifting equipment or similar and supervisory roles within a technical organization.
**Haulotte US Inc is an EEO organization. **