QE Home is a designer bedding retailer with over 75 stores across Canada, and a fast-growing e-commerce business. Proudly Canadian and family-owned since 1992, we are passionate about providing customers with beautiful, affordable, comfortable, and eco-friendly bedding solutions — crafted in house by our design team — along with exceptional and knowledgeable customer service and care.
At our Willowbrook location, we want to provide our customers with a seamless shopping experience. Whether they’re looking for stylish designer linens and accessories, blissfully soft luxury sheet sets, or a temperature-regulating mulberry silk duvet, we’re happy to assist our guests in-store, over the phone, or online.
Are you passionate about fashion/home décor? Do you possess a successful sales background, value great customer service, and would love to combine your skills for your career? If that sounds like you, we’d love to meet!
We at QE Home are committed to socially responsible business practices. By prioritizing sustainable practices, exercising social responsibility, and ensuring ethical conduct, we’re creating products that aren’t just better for people – they’re better for the planet, too. We expect all employees to support and aid QE Home in continuing our transition towards environmental and social responsibility in every area of the business. Focusing on minimizing waste and participating in environmental initiatives aimed at achieving our sustainability goals will aid QE Home in being the best corporate citizen it can be.
The primary responsibilities of a sales associate are driving sales and providing exemplary customer service. Other responsibilities include processing sales, restocking shelves, and other retail housekeeping duties.
Requirements & Responsibilities
● Deliver friendly, supportive, energetic, and enthusiastic customer service.
● Inform and educate customers using detailed product knowledge.
● Help troubleshoot any customer concerns clearly and effectively.
● Be ambitious and motivated to sell new and designer products.
● Thrive in a team-based environment to achieve store goals.
● Share your flare and passion for fashion and home décor.
● Product fulfillment and shipping
Skills & Qualifications
● 1 year of sales and retail experience preferred.
● Dedication towards providing exceptional customer service and in-store experiences.
● Demonstrated success in driving sales and building customer loyalty.
● Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
● Previous experience in home styling or fashion retail an asset
● Open availability
What We Offer
● Competitive salary
● Flexible scheduling
● Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees.
● Employee Assistance Program
● On-line training program
● Staff Discount Program
● Bonus incentives
Reporting to the Store Manager and coordinating with other Sales Associates.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.75-$17.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Langley, BC V3A 7E9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person