Position: Credit Coordinator - Contract (possibility of transitioning to Permanent)
Closing Date: September 25, 2023
Our alphabroder icare Core Values are reflected in all we do:
Integrity – Customer Care – Accountability – Respect – Excellence
We are currently looking for a Credit Coordinator to join our Team. As a Credit Coordinator the successful candidate will assist the credit team in contacting apparel and hardgoods customers to ensure their payments and credit details are up to date while utilizing exceptional organizational and strong communication skills which are essential to this role.
- Calling and or emailing on declined credit cards
- Processing Net 30 payments by credit card manually and through web program
- Calling customers for payments
- Maintains department files and documents in department shared files
- Daily Management of all Pre-Pay customers for orders and posting of payment
- General office duties working within Account Receivables department
- Other related duties as assigned by the Credit Supervisor
- Completion of a related post-secondary diploma in business/computers and/or finance.
- Possess a minimum of two (2) years’ proven success in a business-to-business credit or accounting skills and experience
- Proficient in MS office skills
- Strong verbal (phone) and written communication skills to work with suppliers and customers
- French verbal and written communication skills an asset
- Interpersonal skills, time management and organizational skills
- Detail orientated and a strong problem solver
- Self-motivated, ability to multiple task, set priorities and achieve goals.
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook and Excel
- Availability to work a weekly schedule of 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
We Offer: Training, Product Discounts (Under Armour, Puma, Champion, Columbia etc.)
Once Successsfully Becoming Permanent: Medical, Dental and Extended Health Care Benefits (upon completion of successful probationary period), Group Registered Retirement Saving Plan Matching Program, Mentoring Program
How to Apply:
Interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter to the alphabroder Human Resources Department at [email protected]. Please indicate in the email subject line “Credit Coordinator – Contract Application”. Closing Date: September 25, 2023 (apply as soon as possible)
It is the policy of alphabroder, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Accommodation is available for applicants, including those with disabilities, throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resource- at (905) 787-5673.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance and advise that only candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: From $24.87 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Credit: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-09-25
Expected start date: 2023-10-02