We have a lot to be proud of at Nicola Wealth. Our sophisticated financial planning, proprietary limited partnerships, and investment products, 99% client retention rate and award-winning culture combine to position us as a national leader in wealth management. Recognized as a Best Managed Company and one of Canada's Top Employers, we are passionate about our business, our culture and investing deeply in your growth and development to build for the future.
By bringing together caring, driven and collaborative colleagues from diverse backgrounds, we deliver extraordinary client service in a dynamic and value-driven work environment. The mentorship, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit we were founded on provides the opportunity for you to make a real impact and build a rewarding career.
Carve out a career and come grow with us!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Advisory Services Division, a fast-growing team within the firm, responsible for providing exceptional service to our high-net worth clients. We take a sophisticated and holistic approach, providing tailored and comprehensive wealth planning and investment management solutions to satisfy each of our high-net-worth clients' unique set of circumstances. Our approach is to help our clients build the financial, personal, and philanthropic legacies that matter to them. Our vision is to provide clients with a bespoke and personalized experience to foster and cultivate meaningful and impactful relationships.
Are you admired for your client centric and growth mindset, attention to detail, exceptional standards, and passion for delivering exemplary client experience?
This integral, client-facing role is dedicated to supporting a team of Wealth Advisors, Wealth Planning Associates, and their clients. We focus on personal and professional development and are committed to helping you maximize your potential to achieve long-term work/life fulfillment.
This is a permanent role that offers a hybrid working model (based in our Vancouver office) and the ability to work flexible/reduced hours for those seeking greater work/life flexibility.
- Delivering concierge-style client service excellence.
- Provide exceptional client experiences through organizing meeting logistics, client packages and client support.
- Managing calendars, booking travel, and scheduling client/prospect meetings, including sending out meeting reminders.
- Updating and tracking the client journey in our Client Management System.
- Getting to know the needs of our different clients and find new ways to support and delight our clients.
- Finding ways to help our advisory teams to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supporting Wealth Advisors with onboarding new clients and providing strategic wealth management services to existing clients.
- Coordinating and preparing prospect materials, presentations and event attendance and invitations.
- Managing and executing day-to-day client and prospect requests, delivering an elevated level of personalized client service with rapid resolution of queries.
- Delivering the "white glove service" at every interaction with clients, team members and colleagues.
- Continuously utilizing insights to improve the client experience.
- Engaging in ongoing learning and development to improve skills and knowledge.
- Thriving in a client facing role, building, and cultivating strong relationships with both clients and members of the Advisory Teams with strong business communication skills.
- Enjoying the administrative support as part of a high performing team.
- Being highly organized in a high-volume environment supporting multiple Advisory Teams.
- Having strong attention to detail with ability to quickly learn new software and share your knowledge with colleagues.
- Being adaptable to change and working with different personalities.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a high performing client service-oriented capacity.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer.
Please include both a cover letter and resume in your application. Thank you for your interest in this position. We are an inclusive, equal opportunity employer. For more information about this and other roles: nicolawealth.com/careers