Not just a job…
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful retail chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team! We currently have opportunities for:
Omni-Channel Fulfillment Associate
This position will work on our team to help support our constantly evolving business across our omni-channel store & eCommerce operations. As an omni-channel retailer, we are in the business of helping customers seamlessly find what they need across our brick & mortar stores and online at LondonDrugs.com.
This fast-paced position will involve both working on a team and independently to ensure that online orders placed on LondonDrugs.com are picked from store shelves and prepared for customer and delivery driver pick-up in a timely manner.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter who strives for excellence and has a willingness to adapt, learn and grow then we have the opportunity for you to excel!
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to multitask effectively
- Initiative to isolate and solve problems.
- Good communication skills when dealing with customers and within a team environment
- Creative and strategic problem-solving skills combined with sound judgment.
- Previous retail experience
- High School Diploma.
- Entry level computer skills
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies and salaries commensurate with experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Comprehensive, optional medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family (Ensuring you and your family are taken care of)
- Company matched RRSPs (Helping you plan for your future
- Employee Discount Program (Sharing our success)
- Ongoing In-House Training & Education Courses (Lifelong learning)
- Employee Family Assistance Program (Free confidential counseling and support)
- Employee Recognition Program (Tangible rewards for great work!)
- Community Involvement (Giving back to our communities)
Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekends, Monday through Sunday.
London Drugs is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are committed to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Be advised, London Drugs DOES NOT use third party recruitment services.
London Drugs may collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information (including the information in this application) where it is reasonable for establishing, managing or terminating an employment relationship. This includes the use or disclosure of your personal information to persons inside or external to our organization, for the purpose of checking references or gathering other information to support an assessment of your candidacy.
To protect yourself, do not respond to unsolicited job offers from individuals or e-mail addresses, and never disclose any sensitive details about your identity (including personal or financial) to anyone you do not know or trust or on any unverified website, or website you do not trust.